Lost

over 11 years ago

My daughters father and I haven’t been together since she was born and she is now 3 years old, recently when I was talking about bringing her to North Carolina to visit him and his family he started talking about how excited he was to see me and his daughter and having family time and working things out and then a week before I was to take her he is all of a sudden in a relationship, when I asked him about it he said it just happened that he wasn’t even talking to someone else that it just happened I’m hurt and I don’t know what to do I’m with his family and him now and it’s hard, I asked him so everything you said to me was just talk that it wasn’t like that. I guess this new girl is better than me :/ feel lost and hurt

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Rebecca, I specialize in relationships. I feel strong vibrations from you, come to my chat right now and I can help you!! I will tell you exactly whats going on and what to do. Please come visit me, the first 3 minutes are free!!!

<- Click my picture to message me.

over 11 years ago

Hello Rebecca, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

I am also a qualified counsellor – I would like you to visit me in Live-Chat for a quick word.

The first three mins is free and what I need to say to you I do not wish to put here on the public board for all to see. I wish to keep it private between us.

Remember there is no charge ever unless you agree to it.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

There is a strong energy apone you, and i know whats going on in this situation i can help and bring you to peace of mind in this matter, chat with me theres things you need to know.