First Love

over 11 years ago

Is he still in love with his first love from high school? Just wondering if he ever got over her. I know it’s been many years and yes I’ve asked him and he says he has been over it but I’m unsure & don’t want to be in a relationship with someone who is still in love with someone else.

over 11 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

hello Fallen Rose i have Picked Alot of this for you so call me for your info. look forward to hearing from you. all the mystick mark.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shanise,

I understand your concerns as a woman.

However, please understand this is a public forum and some things are best said in private. That is what Live-Chat is for.

Perhaps you may like to consider visiting me within the next half an hour.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is somthing for me to tell you in private about him i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) ..

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Shanise, I can completely understand where you are coming from. I can feel strong vibrations to your issue, I would love for you to come visit me in chat, and I can help resolve these issues and bring clarity to your life. Please come visit me in chat, and I will be glad to help ♥ All the best – love and Light ~ Kelly

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shanise,

I have just logged back onto the system.

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
angelicguide didn't upload a photo

Zhun trein (angelicguide)

21 posts

hi shanise i can help you regarding this matter i am honest and accurate with my readings and predictions come and have answers join for a session with u will get all answer regards angelicguide

over 11 years ago
moondust didn't upload a photo

-- Sasha -- Your future is ... (moondust)

19 posts

I can answer this for you, and I undertand why you’re upset. Feel free to contact me when we’re both online, I have the tools for you to work out this situation ~