Crossroads

over 11 years ago

I have been told many times “I know what I should be doing!”. Problem is I do many things, and get very distracted by these choices. I wish to have definite direction, so I can concentrate on one path. Please help. best regards Lani.

over 11 years ago

Hello Leilani, I’m hearing the word (PEACE) have you consider taking yoga? Meditate often because i’m sensing you have what it takes to make things happen. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi sweetie i would be more than happy to help you with this contact me now trough live chat god bless

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hey Leilani, off topic – but what a beautiful name!! I would love you help you choose the correct path and give you insight on your future. I have good feelings and vibrations from you Lani – Please come visit me in chat, and I will be glad to help you ♥ Love and Light ~ Kelly♥

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Oh – I am available right now if you are interested.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) .