why?

over 11 years ago

ok i need a 100% honest psychic no crap please, can anyone please tell me why suddenly no contact from my ex? i understand his work plans and why we are not together right now. but why would he tell me he loves me then no contact? is he safe? is he freaking out? or is he just working? please 100% honest reading needed. due to time zone i will be back on in 24hrs to chat to the person who can help (dob his 26 nov 62 mine 30 july 64)

over 11 years ago
angelicguide didn't upload a photo

Zhun trein (angelicguide)

21 posts

hi PGB i am honest and loyal advisor contact me i will guide u wats wrng with him regards angelicguide

over 11 years ago

Hello PGB, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago

I can see that feelings are still there for you, if you would like to look into why he is acting this way I am available all day! Many Blessings!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) .

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hey PGB, I can assure you that my accuracy will AMAZE you I can help tell you whats going on. Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,PGB,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is happening,and what will happen. My sessions are always honest and free of BS.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

100% Real Psychic here and Remote viewer contact me Bring Pin and Paper

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me dear, I have 25 years experience and I definitely want waste your time!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curioushere

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and answer your questions on your relationship and give you the truth . I give straight up answers . I don,t sugar coated . I read around the spirit of the person and give you the truth. Please contact me _sunn10020-on line now . or leave a message . Blessings -

over 11 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

hello, i do see in his vibration . he does care for you , but he is afraid of commitment . i do see another girl mabye a ex or something . i can do a deeper reading for you . please email me or chat . thank you and god bless

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

I will be able to look more deeper into this for you but I am picking up that he has feelings for you but there has Ben other things on his mind lately

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello Proud Leo..

Im Crystal, No Sugar coating and no wasting your time. Dealing with a Sagittarius is not easy especially you being the leo, He desires to be in control and without notice thats something a leo needs! you took that role from the start. He does love you but feels overwhelmed .. He dont like to be alone, Not at all but he feels right now that space will tell all.. Hes wrong! Thats making things worst. Friends keep talking in his ear. I cant be as blunt as I need to because of the form .. so contact me. I’ll tell you the good, bad , and ugly.

Godbless.