Meant to be?

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I just wanna know if this relationship is worth fighting for and staying with him. His dob is June 6/73

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melaney,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and see what is really going on. I am online now and available to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Melaney, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychicjasmine12's photo

psychicjasmine12 (psychicjasmine12)

4 posts

hello sweetie i would like to help you with this so please come and talk to me im getting very strong vibes

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :) .

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marg,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

This is currently my $10 special.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Thank you everyone!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi my name is Sophia I will be able to look in to this right away for you and give you answers you need look into whats going on in your love life I will help give you advise on what to do stop being confused and worried let me help guid you

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can sense that you have some mixed emotions going on right now…come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

“If you love something let it go.. if its meant to be it will come back to you” Right now you need to focus on someone worth your while, dear. Call me for more information :)

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

bold

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello My name is Crystal..

I Can help in this relationship.. You feel your putting more into then him. I know you have been fighting for love, Happiness, Piece of mind, and something just to be happy.

I’ll get more in-depth contact me when you can..

over 11 years ago
abundant.goddess's photo

The Abundant Goddess (abundant.goddess)

9 posts

It’s not. And you know it’s not but it hurts like alcohol on a wound and you (your nature) it to be a fighter. You NEVER give up. But sometimes it’s better to cut your losses then keep repairing a broke down car. Good luck :-)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marg,

I have just posted a new article in News & Articles which maybe of benefit for you to perhaps make a final decision.

Here is another thing to consider – if you have to fight for a relationship then I agree – it is not – a relationship should not be a fight but supportive of both partners.

All the best ESTHER