Will there be a change??

over 11 years ago
lonestar10.8 didn't upload a photo

lonestar10.8

20 posts

every since i left home as a young man and my younger brother stayed home he grew up not a nice person has been in bad trouble with the law and has effected my mom over the years back in 2007 my brother brings his girl friends dad over to meet my mom and she dont even know him and marries him thats when things got bad most of my brothers friends aint any good and he was one of them when not seeing my mom for a long time i went to find things were not the same they were very jelause of me and it showed they told my mom either him or us so sad to say she choosed them ..so if she stays married to this guy ill never see my mom he wants it that way and my brother too..so will the marrage end and she stops letting them control her or will the bad win ..i hope she will make a change for here self and me ..its not right to never see my own mom no one should ever expect that and to think so shows not such a good person …so will things change is she happy with this choice ???

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lonstar,

This is a public forum and not the place to discuss personal family matters.

I am a qualified counsellor – I will be happy to discuss this in Live-Chat with you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I have a feeling your mother is doing bad things with this man. Please come visit me in my chat and I will gladly help you ♥ Love and Light ~Kelly

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dedar Lonestar,

As a counsellor I will say one thing as a warning to all.

Beware of anyone that tells you to cut off contact with family members, friends etc as this is a sign of someone who is controlling.

You may like to read my advice under News & Articles about Control Freaks.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Lonestar,

You have a bad situation here,and it doesnt look like it is going to get any better unless something is done. I would need to talk to you in a chat session to help you,but I can tell you that this isnt over yet,and could get a lot worse for all concerned.

Blessings!

Bluedragon