Love advice

over 11 years ago
kaz24 didn't upload a photo

Karen B (kaz24)

4 posts

Can anyone see if Alan and I will develop into a serious relationship with each other. We have been seeing each other for a while and I just want to know if he feels the same way about us. I meditated on it and saw a long road, but two hands holding which were aged and wearing wedding rings.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I feel positive and great opportunities for you two in the future, Please come visit me in chat and I will gladly help you. I will give you all the answers you need. You two will get married, and I think he feels the same about you. Come visit me in chat for more details. Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Karen,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you and see what I pick up. ONline to help you now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Karen, I would love to help you further and give you all the details. Please Come visit me in chat, I am available right now !!

over 11 years ago

Karen B (kaz24)

4 posts

Hi Tranquillove I would love to do that but it will have to wait until payday!!! thanks for your insights all blessings to you

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

Perhaps as you cannot have a reading today, until payday your words, in the meantime you may like to pop over to read our News & Articles?

That is a free service to all your clients.

Also note I am a counsellor through a Psychological College, so I am happy to give once only advice here on the public forum free of charge. However your original question is actually a reading – so that is different.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Karen B (kaz24)

4 posts

Thank you Esther I will do just that. I will look to having a reading when funds are there. I have many questions regarding my love life that my own abilities can advise me on. sometimes though it’s good to get others views which is why I look for advise. Often I can second guess my own insights through fear and impatience. Thank you all for your wisdom xx

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi yes I am picking up a strong connection here but there is something going on that you need to be aware of for more information come live chat me I will be able to give you all the advise that you need to know and whats the next level in this relashionship

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can see so many things going on right now with you…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Karen B (kaz24)

4 posts

Hi all. well I’m not sure any more to be honest. I brought things to a head to try and find out how he really felt. Now I’m single So who knows anymore. I don’t think we will work through this. I think he doesn’t feel the same way.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

Good to have that clear now.

However perhaps you may like a general relationship reading to see if anyone new is coming?

I am on line right now if you care to drop by? into Live Chat

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi, how are you today?

Obviously you care for this man, and it’s obvious he cares for you. i do see a future ahead for you but somethings you should know about..

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi, how are you today?

Obviously you care for this man, and it’s obvious he cares for you. i do see a future ahead for you but somethings you should know about..