moving in together

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Been trying to work things out with my ex boyfriend..will we be moving in together this summer or fall?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

Going on your own previous posting about your Ex – I would say you are ILL ADVISED TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS.

Keep in mind that you have been posting about your ex – also then boyfriend for about a month now, so I know from your words – not mine – that he has gone back to drinking plus cheated on you with two other women whilst you were together.

People DO NOT!!! magically change. Unless he wishes to go back to AA as a daily committment plus go to therapy on why he feels the need to cheat in relationship – what is there possibilly to work out?

You deserve a great relationship with someone who loves and respect you. However, first you need to love and respect yourself so you will not end up again in a relationship where you ended up hurt yet again.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im glad your trying to work things out with your ex. i feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is going to happen in a reading. I am online now and able to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjasmine12's photo

psychicjasmine12 (psychicjasmine12)

4 posts

hello sweet heart i would love to help you dear so please come and chat with me its your future

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Sherry, you and your ex’s relationship has just been quite a rollercoaster, hasn’t it? I do see SOME potential in it though, please come visit me in chat and I can help you further, and I can answer any question you need. Sending you Love and Light ~ kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Im available right now if you need to talk hun ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi sherry I em a love expert adviser im picking up on this relationship there has ben lots of confusment but im picking that change will happen to look more in to this live chat me for the right advise look forword with speaking with you Sophia

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I see so many things coming your way…I have some great feelings about you…I would like to help you further…Thanks!