Want to know

over 11 years ago

Does June 20, 1972 truly want to be with me or does he want to go back to Margaret?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kathy,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi my name is Sophia I will be gladly to help solve this problem that you are having I will able to look in to this with your first name and date of birth I will need to chat with you live in order to for you to get all the answers I help all matters of love I will be gladly help thru your love life

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can help you with your issue…I can feel some confusion going on right now…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Kathy,

I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago

Hi Esther. No the issue has not yet since been resolved.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Kathy,

I am on line right now if you care to come into Live-Chat for a reading on your questions?

Up to you – I will be here for only another half an hour.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello Kathy

I’m Crystal, Im picking up that Margaret has no intention on letting him go..

I feel Hes connected to her and she holds something over his head to keep him coming back. She has mistreated him and lied many of times to him. He has told you many times before he does not care for her but something always pulls them to have some type of contact..

Contact me .. Ill get more detailed.!!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Hi dear I can help you by providing some in depth information on Margaret first and then the fact that she just cannot let him go. I have 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
abundant.goddess's photo

The Abundant Goddess (abundant.goddess)

9 posts

He want to keep both you in the middle. He doesn’t have to choose because both you and Margaret will always take him back. So, the question is, do you want to yo-yo this man back and forth or have one all of your own? If so, then this isn’t the one for you. He does not know what he wants, other than to never have to make a choice. He is selfish darling.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Kathy,

I tend to agree with Abundant here – a lot of women allow guys to play this game and then wonder why he never chooses her.

Since Abundant has brought up the subject of that issue of lack of committment I am going to post today under News & Articles the subject of how to avoid getting yourself into one of these type of relationships.

All the best ESTHER