will I see him again?

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

went out with a guy from a dating site on Friday night.. he picked me up and dropped me off.. he said, “the time went so fast. I guess that’s a good thing. I didn’t expect to stay out this long!” will I ever see him again?

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

YES!! he will be calling you soon! 5min free if you need more insight in to your Life NS loVE

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Jenny, I have a strong feeling he likes you and is interested in a relationship with you, but I think you might need to take the initiative. Please come visit me in chat and we can talk more. Sending you Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi jenny my name is Sophia I will be gladly to look in to this for you I pick up my vibrations thru our live chats or by phone I will be able to tell you exactly what he is thinking and if he ever will see you again I am picking up that there is connection there start a live chat with me to find out more

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I can feel that he will be contacting you very soon…good things are coming your way….Come and chat with me, I am looking forward to help you…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi dear, how are you?

Yes, I do see a connection with him but I also see something he’s struggling with. Please contact me for more information. Thank you and blessings.