Will I find love

over 11 years ago

Last year was not a good year for me in love I feel everytime I get close to being happy with someone they find someone else. Will I ever find someone that truly wants to be with me anytime soon?

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Rebecca, I can understand what you are going through. I specialize in love/romance/relationships. I can give you all the insight and answers you need to know when it comes to your love life. I have a feeling you will find a special someone very soon, Please come visit me in chat, and we can talk further, hope to hear from you soon Rebecca. Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rebecca,

Lets take a look at your situation and see what is ahead for you. Online and ready to help you now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

Hi my name is Sophia I will be glad to help guide you on the right path and help look into that information for you Im a love expert I will help solve whatever is that your going thru you will be amazed with my ability

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

Please come into Live-Chat for a proper reading on the topic of New Romance for you and lets time the reading for a three month period. Cards do not recognize the word “soon”.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Rebecca, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi daring. This is your year for love, and I do see you finding someone worth it soon. But I also see some struggles.. Call me for a general reading, because there’s some stuff we need to go over. :) blessings