Singledom

over 11 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

Will I be able to get over this need for a relationship and finally focus on me and getting my life that I want? I am tired of worrying about guys, especially that particular one, and just want to get my own life back on track.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Yes you can move ahead you just need to decide to do it and not look back. You dont need anyone but YOU when it comces down to it,and really,who else can you trust like yourself? I am online now if you would like to do a reading on this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Babycakes, I can see how much you want change in your life. I do see it coming soon, too! Please come visit me in chat and we can talk more hun. Sending you Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
thyme's photo

dragonfly (thyme)

6 posts

Hi, babycakes, i find that forgiveness, followed by affirmations, and knowing you are a being or person of power who creates their own reality all help.

First intend to heal, even if you need a ritual of writing his name down and burning it or setting it on a lake to float away.

then write down your ideal qualities in a mate, those you dont want and those that you would compromise on ..cut out pictures..make a mandela…bless it and leave it for the universe.

then get focused on you, do things that make you happy, take yourself out, go for mani pedi, yoga, shoe shopping, hiking, growing flowers, whatever touches your inner soul, help people..feel their gratitude.

Be grateful everyday for things that are good in your life and just stay open for love without it being a clawing need

and it will come

Dragonfly

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

There is nothing wrong with wanting a relationship – human being are social creatures.

Please do not put yourself down for being perfectly normal. ‘ All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

hello . I have read your message . I see in your vibration , that you need to look deeper in your heart there is something that is holding you back . the one special person from your past , you have not had closer . leave your past in the PAST where it belongs . change your negitve habits . I can help you these qustions , all I need your date of birth . god bless noel

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Yes…of course…I feel so many good things for you…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Baby,

Perhaps now you may like to consider a general tarot card reading that covers many aspects of your life?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
abundant.goddess's photo

The Abundant Goddess (abundant.goddess)

9 posts

Hands down you need a hobby. You have way too much time on your hands to worry and you don’t waste a mili second going back to constant worry. Don’t question your every decision, sometimes you have to shoot from the gut. But…get a hobby…bowling, tennis, quilting, anything to help you focus..