new man

over 11 years ago

I have been holding a torch for an ex love – and I really felt that I did love him. I have been quietly waiting for when he would wake up and realise how good he can have it with me when Surprise – I have met someone new. He is not what I thought I would have chosen but I seem to be developing feelings for him. Oh – what to do!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maxine,

Since you ask what to do – forget the ex for a start as you yourself has realized it has been holding you back from new romance.

Please understand it is not a reader’s job to tell you what to do – only interpret the cards.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Maxine. I specialize in romance/relationships. I feel like the new man in your life is who you should be focusing on. He is the one for you. I can help you further and give you more details if you come visit me in chat. I am available right now. Hope to see you soon, sending you light and love ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

this new man in your life is your soul mate, contact me for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello my name is Crystal..

I’ll tell you this, Love has been an issue for you. Youve held out and waited for someone you felt was your better half, someone you was compatible with.. Thing is your developing feelings for this other man because he feels the void in your heart.. Is meant for you.. yes but only to heal you.. Contact me now .. I cant be as blunt as i wish to be.

talk to you soon..