banana2324 didn't upload a photo

banana2324

4 posts

Where do you see me right now?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i see your at crossroads. and are needing to decide very soon. i see one pthe bringing you to suuces. feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

I see you needing to make important decisions in the upcoming months. I can give you a detailed reading and answer any questions you have, and leave you with clarity and peace at what life is to bring you in the future. Please come visit me in chat and we can talk more. I hope to see you soon. Sending love and light your way ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look in a reading for you and see what is ahead for you. Its impossible to actually tell you without your name,after all….

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
banana2324 didn't upload a photo

banana2324

4 posts

How do I contact you robin bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Banana,

I usually find that people have a particular concern rather than wanting a general (which you still can have if that is what you want). Your question was: Where do you see me right now? which could mean movement in life’s journery rather than moving house etc.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra