Intentions??

over 11 years ago

Ok here lately I have been going thru some major ups and downs in life. Some days everything seems to go good then the next day anything bad that can happen does! Im not sure if its going to get any better or not. But I saw August, 19, 1980 D on Sunday and he would just stare at me for a long time then when I looked up he would look a different way. This went on for awhile. We dont have alot of communication at all anymore so whats his intentions now? Why is he acting this way? My dob is October, 2 1980 K. Im looking for honest insight into this situation and hopefully pick someone to do a reading for me today. Thanks for all replies in advance.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that this man haves great intention’s for you, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello Curious,

My name is Crystal I specialize in love and relationships and have been tested 98% accurate.

I can tell you this, I feel august is very over whelmed by you and feels he is not good enough.

Love is something youve always had an issue with.. But very much meant for you even though you dont feel so..

Call me well chat more..

Blessings..

over 11 years ago

Crystal can you please send me a message, its not letting me inbox you. I need to talk to you about what we talked about earlier. Thank you

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello my name is Sophia I will be glad to help you get to the bottom of this I see that august has feelings for you but lately he has ben acting different and distint with you but there is a lot of things im picking up on about him come and live chat me for more info!

over 11 years ago

Thank you all for the replies!

over 11 years ago

Please contact me and I can help you on when things will be balance around you for the future and time frame I will give . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead . Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:) ,

over 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the insight.