guy

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

There’s a guy I went on a date with last week and he said he wanted to get together again.. I wrote him a few texts and the last one he hasn’t responded to.. why hasn’t he responded to me yet? will I hear from him again and will I see him again soon?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jenny,

Always believe a guy behaviour not his words. His behaviour is saying that he does not really wish to get together with you. If he did he would have answered the very first text and not contuined to be so a rude person.

Sorry I understand this sounds harsh but there is a saying in the dating circle of the modern world.

“If he is not! phoning, texting or dating you then in truth ‘HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU’ – name of a great book which became a movie.

I hope you find a more honest person next time around.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i would love to tap in to his energies to see whats really going on and if he is truly interested or is he just messing with you contact me now dear god bless :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that this guy haves great intentions for you, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Jenny:

To connect with, I will need both of your first names, and you age (not dob). Please come see me in my chat room, if you are interested in a reading.

Peace and Blessings, LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

Hello

My name is Sophia I am picking up that he is interested in you but there something pulling him back from you for more information chat me

over 11 years ago

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND i WILL GIVE YOU FULL ACCURATE DETAIL . I READ AROUND THE SPIRIT OF THE PERSON THOUGHTS . I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRUTH. sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:) ,

over 11 years ago

Unfortunately I do agree with Esther Libra, even though I do feel you may hear back from him soon, he isn’t taking you very seriously. If you’d like to have a private reading with me and allow me to tap into your energy I can see what lies ahead for you, what to look forward to and also what you need to be looking for in a potential partner. I hope to hear from you and wish you the best. Take care.

~Lauren

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello Jenny,

Im Crystal.. I know your questions is about wanting to see him again but I feel Love has always been an issue to you. You desire to have love and hold on to love, Not just experience it briefly.

This Person does like you and wants to see how things go BUT his honesty.. Hes scared of how independent you are.

Contact me i’ll get more detailed!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me for a deep reading. 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

: / I hope I do hear from him.. otherwise I could just settle for a guy who just got out of prison who likes me. but I don’t like him. it seems the guys I like don’t like me and the ones who like me I don’t like. :( I have horrible luck.

over 11 years ago

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I thought about sending him a message (the guy I went on a date with) and saying I’m sorry if I did something wrong and that I hope he has a good life. would he respond to that at least?

over 11 years ago
abundant.goddess's photo

The Abundant Goddess (abundant.goddess)

9 posts

The problem, my love is learning to let things flow in life. Especially in matters of the heart. If a man wants to call or see or spend time with you, the apocolypse wouldn’t stop him. And it won’t be because your clinging too hard but because he wants to….learn to let it go some :-)

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

Hi, im psychic red, i am seeing postive energey comeing from you amd him, i am picking up on potential with you both. chat with me for more info, god bless.

over 11 years ago

I agree with Abundant as well. Dear, you need to just let go because the tighter you are trying to hold onto him the more he is going to back off of you.. You have other things to look forward to and a lot of matters within YOURSELF you need to resolve and find happiness within yourself before you find it in someone else. You have a lot of potential within yourself that you aren’t aware of.

over 11 years ago

i am picking up from your energy that there are many things that he is holding back from telling you about this relationship, if you would like to know more and a forecast of your future please contact me anytime. many blessings to you

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago
meera3012's photo

harmeen virdi (meera3012)

1 post

hello jenny if thdat guy really loves u n seriously wnt to b wid you forever then he wll again meet u and will answer your messages or calls bt if he dosent answer your msges then either he is least interested or he is buzy bt i guess no person is dat buzy to reply to a message. so the chances are 40%-60%. 60% is that he is not interested and i not stable. his mind keeps on swaying everytime. so be careful

over 11 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i can look into this for you and tell you more of what you need to know. and whats ahead of you in the future. i do sense some changes along the way.

come chat with me, i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago
psychichealerdestiny didn't upload a photo

Destiny (psychichealerdestiny)

1 post

I would be more then happy to help you, i have been helping people for over 15 years and am also a 4th generation spiritualist, i know it can be hard choosing a psychic, you can see for your self that you wont be wasting time or money with me,

Blessings, Destiny