Love

over 11 years ago

Can anyone please help me?

I want to know if the man I am truly in love with will ever be with me, will I marry him, or am I wasting my time and should I move on?

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

Hello

My name is Sophia I will be able to help answer all you questions you have my specialty is love relationships I tell past Present future I can tell you whats going to happen in this relationship if he has feeling for you and I am picking up a very strong vibration from this relationship but I’m seeing lately he has changed with you and you Ben worried come chat me for this full life reading

Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:) ,

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Loriane,

I have a relationship special going at present for $10 if you care to come into Live-Chat to get this reading.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

this man haves great intentions for you. i see very great things and opportunities coming your way, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
abundant.goddess's photo

The Abundant Goddess (abundant.goddess)

9 posts

Definitely move on. It feels like a vicious cycle. It’s ok to not only give…but to receive as well. A lopsided truck will eventually fall over from one side having to carry all the weight. Relationships are the same. If you put your heart aside (for a good 2 minutes) you will know the answer to your question. The heart does heal in time :-)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Loraine. I specialize in relationships/romance/soul mates. I feel strong vibrations towards you and your situation right now. Please come visit me in chat and I can help you further, I am available right now if you want a detailed, accurate reading! Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
helenmarie's photo

Helenmarie (helenmarie)

1 post

hello Loraine ! I have been down this road and its one where you have to know about your future needs being met . Is this partner for real ? Do they Love You ? You are so in love with them that you cant see the answers ! I can give you the gift of seeing what is real, how he feels, ... knowing this will give you power. You will be able to be self determining. Your self respect will go up, your self sabotage will go down and you will be with a man who truly loves you !!! My bio will give you all the info about me, I am Senior Adult who has the experience you need ! helenmarie

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well dont be confused anymore. im kind caring and fast typest so you wont be wasting you time and money with me. i see it as it WAS, as it IS and how it SHALL BE. you have nothing to lose but so many answers and insights to gain. come chat with me. ill be glad to help. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello Loraine

Let me Be blunt..

I feel there’s another woman around..

Contact me for free and let me know what you decide..

Blessings

over 11 years ago
sheilalorene didn't upload a photo

The Best Psychic in Phoenix... (sheilalorene)

4 posts

Blessings Love and Light Loraine: I love your name. I can answer all of the questions for you. If Spirit says that the two of you will be together AND it’s in your highest interest: I will will tell you the exact date that you will be together by. I will also teach you how to sustain long term and healthy relationship. This has been way to much work for you: Let “Spirit” answer your questions.