Will I be making a big move?

over 11 years ago
banana2324 didn't upload a photo

banana2324

4 posts

Hi dob 2/9/80 living in Italy for 7 years what do you see going on right now? Is there any changes

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi

yes im am seeing that you will be making a move soon but I am seeing theres gonna be something trying to stop you! come live chat me to see if this will be a good choice for you or not

look forwored with speaking with you….blessing from sophia

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

I don’t see you trying hard enough. There have been many chances for you so far and you haven’t taken them. You gotta change that. Doors keep opening and you sometimes don’t see and sometimes just don’t go in…what’s going on? Get in touch with me in the free introduction, give me more details and I’ll be happy to answer you. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do sense some changes for you coming and it is the RIGHT change for you. this time around . their is 3 changes coming for you. i offer first 5 mins free to please do feel free to join me in chat. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Banana,

As an qualifried astrologer of more than 18 years I can tell you life goes in 7 year cycles and you stay you have been in Italy for 7 years. The question now could be – will you be remaining there?

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello, you would like insight on your life and whats going on. I can help you with that! I am available right now if you would like to talk more. I can give you an accurate, detailed reading, and answer any questions you have! Hope to see you soon. Sending you Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥