spell..

over 11 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

could someone cast a spell for me so I will hear from a guy I went on a date with last week and that I will see him again as well?

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi

my name is Sophia I specialize in love\relationships I will be glad to help solve whatever the problem is that your going thru I do spells all type of spells I will need to live chat you in order for me to look deep in to your vibrations so I can see what type of spell you will need and I will be able to tell you what this guy is about if its worth your time if he has feeling?.. you can look ay my profile and see if I fit your problem if im the psychic for you! my readings are 100% accurate&spritual :)

blessings from Sophia

Blessing from Sophia look foword to speaking with you

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

I have one! Get in contact with me and I’ll tell you how to do it. (better you do it yourself). Really easy and works every time. :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Jenny, I can help you with this. I have a GREAT spell for you! Please come visit me in chat and I can help you futher, sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

come chat live with me and i can get this done for you in less than 48 hours, for a great price! :)