Where my life is heading..

over 11 years ago

Do you see me getting married?

As well as will find the right job?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do sense you being with your soulmate and being married . but their has always been some issues for you to find your true love. somtimes you want to give up but i have some great isights to share with you about this topic and bout your finance picking up for you as well. please feel free to join me for chat. we have much to talk bout . i hope to hear from you soon . ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Janice, I specialize in Careers and relationships. I have a strong feeling you have some GREAT opportunities ahead of you. I am available right now if you would like to talk more, I can give you insight on these opportunities, and give you an accurate, detailed reading about your love life as well. I am available right now if you would like to talk more. I hope to see you soon! Sending love and light your way ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicjasmine12's photo

psychicjasmine12 (psychicjasmine12)

4 posts

hello sweet heart i would love to help you figure out your life i see very strong things in your life so please come and chat with me ill be waiting god bless

over 11 years ago
abundant.goddess's photo

The Abundant Goddess (abundant.goddess)

9 posts

Afternoon. Here is a better question. Do you see yourself getting married? Do you see yourself finding a good job? What we think in life tends to greatly affect what we attract. It sounds more to me that you’re feeling a little hopeless and undecided on life direction. If I can offer one piece of advice…don’t try to conquer it all in a day. Take small chunks and digest…running away won’t help :-)