Summer

over 11 years ago
sweetee didn't upload a photo

sweetee

4 posts

I feel as though I know who I am supposed to end up with this summer, but I may be wrong. My best friend doesn’t think it’s this person, but I just want to be right. Could anyone help me?

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

It seems to me there is someone else who can make you happier, but you’re being a little stubborn and won’t look sideways. There is never a “wrong” path, just longer and shorter ones and to me it seems like you’re going for a longer one…how about a 360°-view instead a tunnel one? Make a pro, con list if you have to…but do look around you with an open mind…your best friend has a point…

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Sweetee, I specialize in romance/relationships/soul mates. I can tell you how compatible of a relationship you could have with him, and answer any questions you have Accurately and detailed. Hope to see you soon~ Sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hi yes I will be able to help you I give full life detailed readings I specialize in love\relationships I can tell you if he cares? is this relationship will last? via chat me now look forword to speaking with you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IF YOU FEEL IT IN YOUR HEART/GUT.THEN YOUR FEELINGS ARE RIGHT . BUT I DO SENSE THEIR IS SOMTHING HOLDING HIM BACK. IF YOU LIKE WE CAN CHAT AND I CAN MEDITATE MORE FOR YOU AND TELL YOU WHAT TO EXPECT.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ,

I would be glad to look into this in a reading for you and see what is ahead for you. Please check out my client feedback and see why you should get a reading from me.

Thanks and blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello

I specialize In LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS, Id like to look into this for you with more details.. Like D.O.B and names..

Contact me .. You wont be Disappointed!!

over 11 years ago
sheilalorene didn't upload a photo

The Best Psychic in Phoenix... (sheilalorene)

4 posts

Sweetee: Some times lots of things start happening at one time. It can leave us feeling unprepared and forced to make a rush decision. Allow me to prepare you for a POWERFUL summer with the guy of your heart. It’s better to make an educated decision than out of desperation. It’s clear that one of these men if not both is planning on rocking your world! Come find out which one dear!I give quick but ACCURATE guidance.