Please help...

over 11 years ago

Hi! I need a free reading (sorry but I can’t afford to purchase any private advisor because I’m so broke) but I hope someone could help me coz I have been diagnosed with depression several times. I understand this isn’t just a hobby and that most of you consider this as a profession and some of you even earn a living to this kind of stuff but I’ll be so glad if anyone can give me an accurate answer and wanted to help.

My name is cess (03-30-1988) and my ex boyfriend’s name is Juni (06-30-1988) he is the love of my life, the person where my happiness relied on left me after going half way across the country to get a better future. I wonder everyday, every hour, every minute if there’s still a chance for him to even have a tiny bit of care about me. There was no remorse or regrets when he left me and I have been so heartbroken I can no longer do anything productive, I lock myself inside my room surrounded with sadness, self hate and frustration. All because of this one guy whom I considered my whole world, my whole life… My friends and family begged me to let him go, to move on and just enjoy my life but the irony is that I couldn’t and I don’t know why. I cry myself to sleep and this has been going on for almost a year now. I got all the help I need but nothing happens. I feel like I had clinged into something that wasn’t there anymore. I tried to move on with my life but everything just leads back to him. I don’t understand why I was obsessing with him but certain that I’m not, its just that my soul or my heart tells me that he is the only person i’m going to love. My friends hooked me up with other men but there’s no spark just dead air and it was perfectly clear to them that i’m still in love with my ex but my problem is that i’m the only one suffering this love sick. My ex seems to be doing so well with his life without me and he seems happier. I always dreamed he would take me back, say sorry for what he did but he doesn’t even have the audacity to greet me on my birthday and that’s already a sign for me that he doesn’t really care at all. I know only a miracle can make him love me again but somewhere deep inside this heart of mine hope that he will come back someday. I’ll give everything to know how my ex feel about me. What insights can you see about my love life for years and years to come? How my ex really feel? What is exactly the problem here? I don’t want this sadness to last any longer it has been affecting my life and everything else that matter. Please help.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

keep your faith in GOD and see how he is good to all his children.

over 11 years ago

Hello Cess, it’s time to STOP struggling, pushing, and forcing etc. things to happen. (LET IT GO!)LOVE yourself, get to know who YOU really are, you deserve better. Pray and ask GOD to remove this graveyard love from your heart because thats what this sounds like to me. I Hope, Pray, and Wish the best for you. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cess,

The first thing you should do is quit comparing your life to your ex’s and stop feeling sorry for yourself…thats pointless and does you no good at all,and just draws more negativity toward you. You also need to understand that you are running and hiding from your problems rather then deal with them by hiding in your room. It doesnt matter what your ex thinks of you,but it does matter what YOU think of you,and right now you have zero self esteem. The things you arent doing now are choices you are making,and using your broken romance as an excuse is just that,an excuse. You can ask and pray to God all you want to….but if you dont take control and charge of your life he probably isnt going to help much. YOU can get past this situation…but you have to WANT to. You cant wallow in it like you are now. After a year I can assure you he isnt coming back,so it’s best to forget him,let those feelings go. You are lucky your friends have stuck by you…many people arent that lucky. So stop this pity party and all the poor me’s,and get out there and find someone else to be in your life. And dont expect him to be in charge of your happiness this time.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cess,

As this public forum is not for free readings but conversation and free advice I would like to assist you in getting back into the dating game.

I would like to recommend Dr. Phil’s book called: LOVE SMART

All the best ESTHER