Difference between Destiny and Fate-

over 11 years ago
minceymouse's photo

MinceyMouse (minceymouse)

1 post

What is the actual difference between destiny and fate? I’m confused. It would be nice to have some opinions.

Thanks in advance..

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sasha,

Fate is seen as divinely planned, whereas destiny has the power to be influenced by man’s actions.

I hope that answers that for you. If you need anything else I am avilable online now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

The main difference between fate and destiny is choice and control. Fate are the preordained events in your life that you have no control over and will still occur despite what you do. Destiny on the other hand is the predetermined events in your life that you can shape and control through decision making

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I would like to speak to you about this as soon as you can speak with me. I will offer you free mins in live chat contact me live. 20+ years experience, I’ve helped many let me help you too!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!...i will tell you all you need to know!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Sasha. Fate is planned by the law of nature and life, what is set and meant to be. Destiny is the same, but can be altered by our free will. Please, come visit me in chat and we can talk more if you have any questions, I’m available right now. Have a blessed day ~ Kelly ♥