lost and confused

over 11 years ago
sjon188 didn't upload a photo

sjon188

13 posts

I am lost and confused about a lot of things in life right now, including my career in the National Guard. I really need some insight. Will I still be in or will I be out shortly. My name is Sierra and my dob is Dec 14 1989. Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello sierra I will be able to tell you all you need to know I answer all questions and I tell past present future I will glad to help tell you the next that’s ganna happen in your life hope to speak with you soon !

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Hello Sierra,

Your a Born fighter and very strong minded but something is not sitting well with you.. You want to make many changes and show everyone what your made of but, Your smiling upon your face and in your heart your not happy the way your meant to be. I Am here for you .. I can help be your guide and tell you what will be.. and what IS meant for you..

Dont wait..

Contact me now!!

over 11 years ago
sheilalorene didn't upload a photo

The Best Psychic in Phoenix... (sheilalorene)

4 posts

Sierra, It’s clear that you feel extremely alone right now. This is not the way that you should feel. This is a huge ordeal for you. However, you seem to be worried about other people being affected by your choice. Thinking about what’s best for you (numeral uno) first needs to happen super quick. You have done a lot for many people: now allow me to pamper you!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sierra,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading with you. If you want honest answers and a track record of accuracy,let me know.

Blessing,and thanks for serving your country!!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well dont be confused anymore. im kind caring and fast typest so you wont be wasting you time and money with me. i see it as it WAS, as it IS and how it SHALL BE. you have nothing to lose but so many answers and insights to gain. come chat with me. ill be glad to help. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)