when a psychic is wrong

over 11 years ago
indojo didn't upload a photo

indojo

4 posts

Hi everyone…my first post.

I have talked to a psychic on another site. She seemed very intuitive and insightful. She knew what was going on in my relationships. Then, she told me there was a negative entity in my house and I should get some sage and cleanse the house. It freaked me out because I just moved in a couple of months ago. But I have never seen, felt, or heard any spirits here. So I’m wondering if she made it up. Also, she told me this entity hid an object I have been looking for under the couch. I immediately went and looked…it was not there. So now I’m thinking she is fake…but she seemed to know so much about me…I’m confused. She also brags about how she doesn’t use tools…no cards or even spirit guides. Can anyone give me advice?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

most of what this psychic has told you is true, but i also see that she was playing mind games with you, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Indojo,

How much did she hit you up for to rid you of this spirit? Sounds like she was trying to take advantage of your fears.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

indojo

4 posts

She did not ask for any money other than the reading…she told me to do the cleansing myself…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Then it sounds like she was being honest with you.

over 11 years ago

indojo

4 posts

Then why wasn’t the lost object where she said it was?