forgetting and moving on

over 11 years ago
stargurl22 didn't upload a photo

stargurl22

9 posts

Is it possible to do a special prayer/cleansing to forget someone completely and move on?

over 11 years ago
spiritual_crystal didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Crystal (spiritual_crystal)

15 posts

Its possible to do a full reading to understand what and why things are the way they are..

Im waiting..

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stargurl,

Yes it is called a SAIL AWAY SPELL.

Will only take a couple of mins to give you in Live-Chat but you will need to do the spell for yourself.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Yes it is very possible. I helped a recent client with this and had incredible results! I am available right now if you would like to talk further and I can help you with your broken heart. I hope to see you soon so I can help you further! Sending love and light in this difficult time ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well the easyest way to do that i can burn you a candle or do a cleansing or peramid

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

yes it is possible i wil; be able to halp you solve whatever it is that you are doing hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Yes dear it’s definitely possible to do a pray ritual or cleansing to remove a person from your heart to stop the hurt and give you a fresh start at your future. I have helped many move on and start fresh, However I can help you if you allow me to. I do cleansing in 5 days tops I offer you advice FREE each day I’m working to help you and on the 5th day you would then feel results! I work wonders. SEEK ME.. I’m live now