They all have said he's coming back...

over 11 years ago
crawfist didn't upload a photo

crawfist

1 post

I’ve gone to a few psychics here and there. I honestly was searching for someone to tell me that NO, he wasn’t coming back, that I should move on with my life. I did not know if I should wait it out or not. I understand that free-will is something that always changes the outcomes of readings. But I am consistently getting readings that he will return to me? I had honestly given it up to God, at this point, and surrendered to defeat and accepted that I was not going to get these positive outcomes, when suddenly he has started to acknowledge me again. No contact as of yet, but I am getting that sneaking suspicion again that he has something to say. What in the heck is a girl to do? I loved this man with all of my heart. Still do. Should I still hold out?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Crawfish,

As a counsellor I am going to answer your question free of charge because this forum is not meant to replace having actual readings.

From a counselling point of view – NO – you should never!!!! wait on anyone. That does not mean you need to jump into another relationship either. There is too much pressure on people to get into the dating too soon after a backup – that unfortunately does not give the next person a fair chance. If you wish to discuss this with me – the first 3 mins is free of charge.

It just means that you should live your life the best you can for today without!!! hoping for any one person to return.

I say this because none of know how long we are blessed with gracing the earth with our present, so live for today, not the past – nor tomorrow.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen i can tell you if he really cares of if this is your soulmate? come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago

Hello Crawfist, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this for you and give you some honest answers. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE IS HOT AND COLD WITH YOU FOR A REASON. COME CHAT WITH ME ILL GIVE YOU MORE CLARITY, FUTURE INSIGHTS AND ADVISE. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)