Afraid

over 11 years ago
lilypad66 didn't upload a photo

lilypad66

3 posts

I need to find out if the father of my daughter will be ok and will not die. We need him in our lives, I am very afraid

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

I do see him very sick dear, but im also seeing him pull ture this ake hes going ture… chat with me for more info

over 11 years ago

hi 030582 what do u see happening with my friendship to m 18/1, i have sent him a few message, but did not reply

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Irene,

Perhaps you may like to post a seperate post than onto someone else’s.

The original post here is from Lily.

all the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Oh, dear! this is quite difficult to discuss in such a public forum…He is losing his strength to fight…send me a msg, ok??

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello, I understand the immense stress you are under right now. I can help give you insight on this situation, and also do healing session if you are interested. Please come visit me in chat and I will be glad to help you, I’m available right now! Sending love and light in these difficult times ~ kelly ♥