general reading

over 11 years ago

may i have a general reading for love and my back

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

hi! your back is hurting because you are putting yourself under so much pressure to “meet the standards” of society, your family or yours. you’re having problems letting life flow and just going with it and trusting the Universe that everything will be alright even if things are not “going as planned”. when you learn how to relax, your back will also get well…get in touch with me, even if it’s just a personal message (for free) and I’ll give you some tips. Do you meditate, do yoga, anything of that sort?

Namaste!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I well tell when this will happen i can tell you if he\she really cares of if this is your soulmate? come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI ,Pam,

I am online now and would be glad to help you with this situation. OR you can come to chat,pay for an email reading,and I will deliver a detailed 20 page reading for you by email.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:) ,