love

over 11 years ago

will i have children, will i reunite with my ex or should i move on and what will happen with my back

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel good vibes from you and would be glad to give you a reading on this. their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you . i can hellp tell you how to work out the past, live for the present and look foward to a better future! im one click away dear. so come visit me in chat today! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:) ,

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

“Exes” ares “exes” for a reason: has anything changed in what made you two break up?? Let him go! The world is filled with wonderful people that you can meet and love. Close this chapter so you can start a new one: this year is perfect for such decisions!

As for your back, I’d need more info to be able to help, but already have a good idea on what it is…

Namaste!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I will tell is you if he still cares\thinks about you I tell past present future I answer all questions come via chat me now to see what’s in stroe for your future!~blessings

over 11 years ago

i had spinal operation . will i have children