love

over 11 years ago

will i have children, will i reunite with my ex or should i move on and what will happen with my back

over 11 years ago
s123456789 didn't upload a photo

♥♥sial zenthine♥♥ (s123456789)

4 posts

dear pamela, nothing to worry about. don’t waste your time. let me connect and give you full insight with honesty.and than u will be able to know is good for u. take care

over 11 years ago
s123456789 didn't upload a photo

♥♥sial zenthine♥♥ (s123456789)

4 posts

dear pamela, nothing to worry about. don’t waste your time. let me connect and give you full insight with honesty.and than u will be able to know is good for u. take care

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Pamela,

I would like you to consider – your ex – is your ex for a reason. Has those problems been resolved? If not then I would recommend as a counsellor – move on.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Pam,

If you would like an honest and accurate reading on this please let me know,I am online and available now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i see 3 big changes coming for you. and its with your hearts desires. come chat with me for 5 mins free and answer and furutre insights and advise to your questions. I hope tp hear from you soon. TY & GB:)