NEW MAN

over 11 years ago

I have been told I will meet a new man soon. Any tips on when and where? Thank you xx

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisers's photo

psychic sophia (psychicadvisers)

50 posts

hello I will be able to help solve whatever it is that you are going thru I tell past present future all my readings are very accurate and spiritual I answer all question just with you DOB I will look in to this right away for you!... I wll tell when this will happen i can tell you if he is interested in you come via chat me now!!! hope to speak with you soon!....... blessings

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Tracy, I specialize in romance/relationships. I can give you an accurate reading with a date and MORE! I am available right now if you would like all the details and I can answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you soon. Sending love and light ~ kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can be of help to you here. I can tell you when and I’ll give you insight of what your next relationship be like also when it will start,

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

hello i believe i can solve this for you come and chat with me privite and i will reveal everything to you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you will meet a news man yes. but their is somthing you need to know 1st. come visit me in chat 5 mins free! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Tracy, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/19 TO 4/26!!!!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further in regards to meeting the man of your dreams…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ill be glad to look into this for you, and give you the best future insights and advise.

if you like your more than welcome to click my link to veiw my reveiws, deals, and more info bout me.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart i can give you full detail and a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tracy,

whenever having a reading with any reader and that person says “SOON’ – ask that person to put a proper time frame around it.

After soon can mean anything from 2 mins, or 4 hours, next week or next month?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Tracy, I believe when someone says soon it can be within a week towards a month! If you want to see if this is true! Look though my profile and reviews! For more information about how I could help you today! God Bless you!

over 10 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

Most of the psychic persons are mentioning soon you will get a new man ,

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tracey,

Remnember when you are asking about the possibility of new romance – it means the opportunity will arise.

Whether or not you chose to take it is another matter. ‘ All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Tracy B im seeing around August…you will meet him come chat with I can tap into spirit and tell you where..

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tracy,

If you would like a real reading and some real answers,I am online now to help. No BS,just a straightforward reading. Please check out my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
wunam's photo

NICKY LOVE (wunam)

22 posts

Tracy B,

Look forward to August and if you want to know his name and where then come chat with im an african indigenous witch and see very clearly in spirit and spirit is real and so are answers i also specialize in ritual work

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further….May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo