Should I stay or should I go

over 11 years ago

Mixed signals for so long. Wondering if he cares and can make a move and why he ignores me when i see him watching me. We repel each other? Is it time to forget about him?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

all relationships have their ups and downs sweetheart. i see many great things coming for you i can give you a full life reading for $10, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YOUR HEART SAYS STAY YOUR HEAD SAY MOVE ON..LISTNE TO YOUR HEART.BUT THEIR IS SOMTHING HOLDING HIM BACK AND NOT BEING HIMSELF.CONFUSION IS THE WORD..CAN YOU VISIT ME IN CHAT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU MORE BOUT HIM AND WHERE THINGS ARE HEADED FOR YOU IN YOUR LOVE LIFE.. AND WITH HIM. YOU HAVE MANY QUESTIONS I AND I AM POSITVE I HAVE YOUR ANSWERS. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes i can help, do contact me. God Bless In Jesus Name.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI

If you would like an honest reading on this please let me know. Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
sopheralight's photo

Sophera LIght (sopheralight)

22 posts

We all go thru changes in our lives and the decision we make can altar that path. I will be happy to work with you on this situation. Many Blessings Sophera Light

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

hi dear i see your problam and i went ahead and looked alittle bit on this and discovered alotta things you most likely will wanna no please come see me let me help you in this and i will give you a really good deal on one of my candles or cleanings

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

a doller twenty five for a candle or cleaning

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

you and him belong together but there is a blockage between the both of you standing in the way of your love life chat with me I offer a $10 special

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Total Truth,

From a counselling point of view – mixed signals is not a good sign. We cannot give you a complete answer here on the public forum because this is not suppose to replace the need for Live-Chat.

Also I would like you to consider that ingoring you is actually disrespectful.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra