Does she think of me ?

over 11 years ago

Hi all hope all is well just wanted to know if i will hear from Donna again miss her does the distance between us effect her too ? does anyone have a clue thanks takecare bye

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i can give you a full reading for $10. contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lamar,

We could cover your questions in Live-Chat if you care to visit me.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

from what i sense from your post..disntance is an issue but donna wont let distance be a issue.. but their is another reason why you havnt heard from her in a while. i can explain more to you in an offical reading with me in chat. i can pick up more for you and tell you what you need to know.. not somthing you ALREADY know.. come chat with me with 5 mins free and 10$ card reading . sound good? i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

ok ill thank about

over 11 years ago
psychictaylorlove didn't upload a photo

PsychicTaylorLove (psychictaylorlove)

16 posts

Hello, Im Tyalor Love and i would like to help you with what your Going true, contact me so we can have a private session, you and her both love eachother veery much i can sence but there many distrarctions in her way of loving you….cantct me love to hear from you TAYLORlOVE

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Lamar,

If you would like some honest insight into this I am available now for a reading on it. But of course she is effected by it. The distance makes it seem sometime to her like you are even further away.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

?

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Lamar, this is something I have helped 100s of people with ! I would love to look into this situation further, and in depth. I can answer your questions accurately and in detail. I hope to see you soon so I can help. Sending love and light your way ~ Kelly ♥