Relationship

over 11 years ago

I was in a relationship for 9 months we have been broken up for 3months. Three days later after we seperated he was seeing someone else. I just wonder sometimes did he really care about me or was he just using me.

over 11 years ago
coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

I WOULD BE GLAD TO TAP INTO THE ENERGY OF THE SITUATION FOR YOU MY DEAR!!

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to look into this for you. I am very direct and to the point, no sugar coating. “Contact me live and direct here”:http://bit.ly/16gh9J1

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

this is a way for him to get over the breakup.

i can explain more to you in an offical reading with me in chat. i can pick up more for you and tell you what you need to know.. not somthing you ALREADY know..

come chat with me with 5 mins free and 10$ card reading . sound good?

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

some people just don’t know how to be alone, so get a “rebound person” as soon as they can after a break up. It doesn’t have anything to do with his feelings for you.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Samantha,

Why are you letting this worry you? It is in the past and already over with. He is apparently a womanizer,and not worth your time or trouble. And as Flavia pointed out,he was a weak person inside and needed a rebound person. You deserve better treatment and you will soon meet someone who you can trust and who will show their feelings and intentions in a more positive way.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Samantha, I believe you need to focus on yourself and heal yourself. This man was no good for you and he was not meant to stay in your life. If you want more insight about this. Please feel free to contact me today. Read over my profile && reviews!