will this keep going on ?

over 11 years ago
lonestar10.8 didn't upload a photo

lonestar10.8

20 posts

since my mother married this guy she has been a very cold person like he,s wareing off on her or something shes putting his kid first and supporting my brothers bad drug habites it looks like ive lost her for this dark new family now she calls me and i call back and she never answers im tierd of games im really thinking of changing my number this time and leave no way of ever finding me again ive had enough

over 11 years ago
psychicnoel22's photo

SPIRITUAL GUIDER BY PSYCHIC... (psychicnoel22)

17 posts

hi , i see your mom vibration . she is feeling lost and confused about her self . this relationship is toxic for her . i see that your mom sprits guides do not want this for her . i would like to look deeper into this . please email me . thank you god bless p,s things will get better stay positive . i see that there are a lot of good strong vibrations around you .

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

thanks

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

i would just advise you to live your own life. You can still talk to her, but she is learning her own lessons in life. Although you may feel hurt by it, it can also teach you to be more independent and strong to make your own choices and path to take in the world. It may be a negative relationship she is involved with, but one she’s chosen. It has nothing to do with you. So don’t make it about you. Love yourself and take care of you. Your mom will most likely figure out things in time, and understand how she has made mistakes, and hurt herself as well as her relationships with you.

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

Hello, my Name is Eva, I would love to help you, please contact me, and we can talk.. I advise to get a Reading it will tell you what you need to know about life and your mom.. Thank U Blessings From Eva…

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

I have tryed and tryed the relationship between me and my mothers dead some how since i was gone she ended up loving the guy shes with more then me enough when he asked her to she let me go i see nothing but more and more heart ache if i try any more nothing good ever comes from it shes very hateful twards me and believe me i found out she really could care less

over 11 years ago

Hello Lonestar, you have to be willing/able to forgive meaning everyone involved as well as yourself if not you will never be able to move forward. (peace offering) Nothing but arguments and misunderstandings just too much for anyone to bare. Talk to the higher power I really hope you have some kind of peace very soon. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

The first lady that replyed was closes to the truth my mothers relationship with him and them is toxic and not good i my self want peace and to forgive and forget but he dont so she will not either what you have is shes always loved my brother more then me and then him so it aint nothing for her to let me go and forget me she has become a hateful spiteful argumentive person she would rather not forgive and hate then to not shes a shell of a person she once was shes very spiteful she used to be a warm person not anymore not even the same person and thers no change for the better she wants it that way for him and so she too

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi:

To do a further assessment on your situation, I will need everyone’s first name, as well as your age (not dob).

Sounds like a connection would you Guides (through mine) would help you. Right now you can get 10 mins for $25, with a follow up question free by email. Because I channel, together the Guides and I, we can get a lot accomplished in just 10 min.

Peace and Blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

GIFTED SEER on RELATIONSHIPS, FINANCE,FAMILY. Good LISTENER Over 100,000 readings online.CLEAR ADVICE on what to do to get in a DEEP ZONE. 1000 PSYCHICS have reached out for help. I WOULD LOVE TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU MY DEAR!!!