i just cant seem to get it right

over 11 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I cant believe this. so my coworker came up to me and asked what we were. i told him i liked him and then he said that he didnt want to pursue a relationship. right now, i cant even speak and this happened at work. on the verge of tears and i dont ever want to see him again. can anyone see happiness in my love life? first my ex, now this guy…i wanna just cry cry cry.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $10.. contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
jimmiestar's photo

jimmie m (jimmiestar)

4 posts

I can give you 5 mins free

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toree,

For a start – it is not your fault. Nobody gets it perfectly right – we all struggle with relationships.

I would like to assist you from a counselling point of view.

I feel you need to understand men’s langague – you heard that expression Men are from Mars – Women from Venus – it true.

However the book I would like to you read is called MANSLATION by Jeff Mac.

On a postive note – at least the guy is being honest with you and not leading you up the garden path.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

I agree with Esther as usual, but if you don’t feel like reading and/or are not a reader, look up David Deida on Youtube. You’re just sending the wrong vibe, that’s all…

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago

Dear Toree, I can understand your emotions . I am getting some positive indications for your love life .I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.( forget about scotty)