super needy

over 11 years ago

Will I find love any time soon? Date of birth 4-24-62

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cheryl,

A couple of things. What is free to all clients which of course includes you is all the articles under the Forum of News & Articles.

Second – soon is not a time frame cards will reponse to. For that reason I tend to time readings for a three month period. If that suits you please come into Live-Chat.

Remember the free 3 mins is free of charge.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i can look into this for you and tell you more of what you need to know. and whats ahead of you in the future. i do sense some changes along the way.

come chat with me, i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cheryl,

I would be happy to look into this for you. I am online now and available to help you. Please look over my feedback.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Cheryl!! Love your name!! I get its all up to you. To find love. If you want more information or even a session. Please let me know. Please read over my profile and reviews!!