Need insight

over 11 years ago
racingfan didn't upload a photo

racingfan

3 posts

Hello,

I could use some insight into my problem, which I know is a fairly common one. I am married to a man I’m just not in love with, no matter how hard I try. And I’ve met someone who I have developed deep feelings for, but I don’t know if he feels the same/or would feel the same if I wasn’t married. I often think he might, but I’ve been wrong before. The easiest solution would be to try to ignore these feelings and tough it out in my current situation. But life is short, and is that really fair to anyone involved? Does anyone have any insights that come to them about how to handle this problem? What I really want to know is, could this new person feel the same? Can I make myself fall in love with my husband? Would creative visualization help my situation?

If it helps, my b-day is 12/27/79 and the person I’m having feelings for is 8/4/1970.

Thank you for any insights :)

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well i sense the person you developed these feelings for does have feelings for you as well. but he wants to be sure you feel the same and that maybe you can wokr things out with your hubby. he doesnt want to break the marriage till he knows its what you want. i do feel things for you are going to work out for the best but to know on wich side it will work out for you can come visit me in chat.

if you like i can look into this for you and tell you more of what you need to know. and whats ahead of you in the future. i do sense some changes along the way.

come chat with me, i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would need to do a reading to tell you more,but this situation needs some help. Falling in love with someone you arent in love with is not possible,so forget that. If you dont love your husband it would be best to leave,honestly. Why make either of you any more miserable then you already both are. I would need the name of the other person,and yours too,to be able to tell you what will or could happen between you and the other guy.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think you have to understand things might look greener on the otherside, but there are certain lessons to learn in your relationship. If you don’t learn it with your husband, most likely you’ll learn it with another man in the future. I’ve been in this situation myself, and of course from what I’ve experienced is time will tell you. You don’t really have to act and make a choice at the moment. Fortunately it can also be an illusion with this other guy. Feelings and emotions seem real. On the other hand how well do you know him, and how long have you known him? Is he worth giving up your marriage for, and of course every marriage goes through its dry times, and some times you feel you don’t love them, and then find out later after the struggles you are closer than ever. So I would say don’t worry about the feelings or emotions. I would look at the actions, and the fruit of both parties. Whether this is a healthy relationship or toxic one. You’re the only one that can make the choices for your life.

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

Hello, Look this is you time to be happy in life, I feel that your a giving person and you give to so many people, but do you ever get anything back?

let me help you find your way to happiness, contact me and we can talk.. Thank You.. Blessings from Eva..

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello I feel like this man that just came into your life is someone that makes you remember your child hood. As well help you understand why you feel so lost and reminded your not alone!! This is just a feeling I get. If you want more insight to help you in your relationship. Please read my profile. Cause I do many readings when it comes towards relationships!

over 11 years ago

Hello Racingfan, this can be so miserable for you both keep an open heart, stay positive. I would be more than happy to assist you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can help you dear contact me I have 25 years experience.!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Racingfan,

Before making any decisions one way or the other on your marriage and that other gentleman, I would like to direct your attention to an article I wrote called ” ON THE SUBJECT OF AFFAIRS”. You will find it under News & Articles and it is just on the start of Page 4.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Racingfan,

Sorry my happy fingers got this posted twice. So in that case I would like to direct you to a good book.

HOW MEN STUFF UP RELATIONSHIPS and How Women Help them! By Patrick McNally PhD In this book you will discover:  The number one reason relationships fail  How to rid yourself of fear and worry  How to get your male to really listen to you  Steps you can take for a blissful relationship

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
racingfan didn't upload a photo

racingfan

3 posts

Thank you all for your responses. To answer a couple of questions, I have known this guy for over a year and we are very good friends. I have tried hard for four years, two before that, to convince myself my marriage is on track, but my husband and I just don’t have the chemistry. The marriage looked good “on paper”, though my dad was concerned that we were a mismatch on an intellectual level (and it turned out, he was right). I mostly wish I knew how my friend was feeling, just for my own knowledge…

over 11 years ago
coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

I CAN HELP DEAR

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Racingfan,

As I believe you are new?? to Bitwine I would like to point out a couple of things.

Posting questions is a free service, having an actual reading on your question is not.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at plus perhaps set up the cards if you are having a tarot or playing card reading.

If you love Bitwine and love readings our posts in the under News and Articles, then please very so often open your wallet and help keep us all here for the future.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
jimmiestar's photo

jimmie m (jimmiestar)

4 posts

I feel that there’s a great a connection Between you And I feel that something that you’ve never felt before Someone and not know what the outcome will be I feel that you finally want someone and and it feels awesome call me for 5 free Mins