life in a fog

over 11 years ago

I am somehow lost in life it seems .Lost job in oct . Moved in with sheryl then . Left a 15 year relationship with michele i worked for 12 plus years for her father. I believe I made some poor choices Im in a mess out of work and on edge and need a bit of advice . Thanks in advance !!! bday is sept 64…steve

over 11 years ago
angeladvisorava's photo

Eva (angeladvisorava)

15 posts

hello Steve, by name is Eva, I would be more then happy to help, I have a connection with you, and I know what the problem is and I can help.. please contact me and we can talk.. Thank You.. -Eva..

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Steven, I feel like your still learning new things in your life. You need to say to yourself I am happy with myself. I am blessed with what has given. So new things will come forward to you. If you want a session or someone to talk to Please let me know. Read over my profile and feedbacks!!

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

There are no “bad choices”, just choices that you made and you just need some re-orienting and positiveness.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago

Hello Steven, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can help you dear contact me I have 25 years experience.!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Steve,

Yes you made some poor choices but that doesnt mean things have to go all to hell for you. I would be glad to look at this with you in a reading and see what can be done to get you back on track. Online and available now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon