future

over 11 years ago

will the relationship i’m in ever come to fruition allowing us to become a family

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dawn,

As a counsellor I would love to assist you in reaching your goal.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

Also could you please read the article called Having a Reading with Bitwine – I believe it now maybe??? on Pg 2.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hello Dawn. I can feel strong vibrations towards you and your issue. I can help you right now, Im available right now! Please come visit me in chat and we can talk more. I am highly experienced and very accurate! Before you choose me, if you would like to learn more about me, see my testimonials, and lots more check out my website “HERE”:http://http://tranquillove.wix.com/tranquillove *

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $10. contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Dawn,

It sounds like you are expecting it to do this…that may be setting yourself for a letdown. I get a sense of him being non-committal,and he may not even think there IS a relationship. Lets take a look at this in a reading and see what else I can get.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes i do see a family bond coming for you again. but their is somthing presently blocking this from happening.

if you like i can look into this for you. and give your further advise and insights .

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

I can repair your relationship which may have been drowning. I will help you in every way and make sure you get success.

Thank you&Blessings!