Does he love me?

over 11 years ago

I am in love with D but I don’t know how he feels about me. I seem to get mixed signals. Can you help please?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Colleen,

As I believe you are new?? to Bitwine I would like to point out a couple of things.

Posting questions is a free service, having an actual reading on your question is not.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at plus perhaps set up the cards if you are having a tarot or playing card reading.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Colleen, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hi Colleen. I specialize in this area. I am available right now if you would like to talk more, and I can answer any questions you may have accurately and in detail. I am feeling good vibes! You can see all about me, view my testimonials, and more on my website “HERE”:http://tranquillove.wix.com/tranquillove if you are interested. I hope to see you soon Colleen, so I can give you clarity on you and him. Sending light and love ~ Kelly *

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hi Colleen:

I would be happy to do a relationship assessment for you. We need to look at where things stand now, as well as where they are potentially headed.

Right now you can do this in 10 min for $25. Please come see me in my chat room to get started. I will “D’s” first name as well as your age, not dob.

Peace and Blessings.

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
jimmiestar's photo

jimmie m (jimmiestar)

4 posts

Well I fell that there is a big connection between you that is why there are these feelings going on I do see cards being pit on the table feelings and all so I will be available tonight e mail if you want a reading

over 11 years ago

Dear Colleen,

I can tell you and answer your every question which is related to your love life. I shall be very amazed with my reading.

Thank you&Blessings!

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)