why even Call me?

over 11 years ago
lonestar10.8 didn't upload a photo

lonestar10.8

20 posts

I have not heard from my mom in a year i get a call from her but when i call back no answer i called her 4 times and gave up i cant really trust her anymore after she would say one thing to me and do another she lies thes days there was a time she never lied not anymore thes days since shes with this guy and his daughter and my brother shes very cold cunning i told her if shes not up to no good then please answer no answer when i called so i said im not playing games with you how can you be so cold after a year no calls from you then you do this to hurt me why is she doing things like this to me she called this thursday and she never called back as soon as i got the call and called back no answer no reply its a cruel game its really low its a game i know shes fine my sister told me shes playing a cruel game to really hurt me why??? nothing good comes from ware shes at and since this new man shes been married to for 7 years and the new additions to the family my mom shows no feeling most of the time its all strange she calls then hangs up when i call no answer and that was last thursday she called only once then no more then no reply when i called back i left a message why is she doing this??

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You need to let this go and stop the pity party for yourself. If your sister told you she was playing games,why not ask your sister how she knows this,and what does she expect to gain from it?

You seem like you are seeking attention badly too..why?

If you want an honest reading and honest views on this situation,come to me and get a real reading.

Blessings

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

Be nice please this is my mother we are talking about this is hard for me even thoe you might think your right your not the judge no man is im just trying to understand i would never do to her what she did to me so i dont understand and it hurts me i have paid for readings on here and so fare no knows whats going on any more then i do

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lonestar,

The problem here is that you have been lately airing your family issues.

That is not the purpose of this board.

In fact – think about it. You have been telling us the story. What is between you and your mother/brother etc we do not need to know.

All the reader needs to know – is what is the bottom line question. You do not give it – you have been of late just going around telling us the story.

I invited you weeks ago to come and talk to me as a consellor – you have yet to take me up on this.

In all honesty I believe you should be seeing a counsellor about your family issues.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

Why would anybody go to you your so quick to jump the gun how menny times are you going to bully me to come to you who would go to you your too jugemental you dont even read peoples posts how can you help when you dont listen you stated your opinion just like the other guy you 2 bully to much and are pushy move on if you dont like what i post dont look dont reply stop bullying YOUR JOB IS NOT TO JUDGE BUT TO HELP REMEMBER THAT thank you good bye

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am not going to bully you at all,as I dont want you to come to me for a reading. And would not accept you as a client if you did. There seems to be more of a need for professional mental health help here for you.I dont need you to tell me my job either. What YOU do need though is to start getting a grasp of reality here. I suggested talking to your sister,that still seems like a good idea,but you seem afraid to bring it up with her,which makes me think she has already told you to take a hike too and mind your own business. If you cant be man enough to ask the right questions,to the right people,you arent going to get the answers you really need. And seriously,think about giving a mental health professional a visit…you have some deep seated mother issues here as that is what your posts indicate.

Blessings to you and think about what I have said.

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

THERE YOU GO AGAIN JUDGEING YOUR NOT A DOCTOR THEREFOR YOU HAVE NO SAY SO ON MY MENTAL HEALTH YOUR WORD MEANS NOTHING

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Lonestar,

If you read my post properly, I have suggested you stop! telling your family story and get down to a proper question.

I suggested a counsellor because that is that appropraite place to discuss your family problems – not here on a public forum.

Like Robin I do not wish to read for you, only talk to you in private. I am not interested in taking money from you at all.

Please put it into a proper question with no!!! story. In a couple of sentances.

Come and visit me for free. I can extend the introduction period to longer.

Before visiting I would like to direct your attention to an article I wrote under News & Articles called Toxic Personalities.

Please read and yes unfortunately some mothers do fall into this. I have seen it up close and personal to two of my friends. In both cases their mothers failed to protect them from a male causing physical harm.

I will not be doing a reading for you but just having a private conversataion.

I look forward to your visit to ask some straight simple questions for free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

lonestar10.8

20 posts

THANKS ESTHER ILL GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT AS FOR MY MOTHER SHE DOES NOT WANT TO FORGIVE AND FORGET JUST HURT ME MORE I GUESS I JUST NEED TO MOVE ON THE RELATIONSHIPS DEAD THOE IT WILL ALWAYS HURT ME SO BAD WORDS CANT SAY THANKS THOE I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHES GOES SO FAR TO HURT ME LIKE AN ENEMY WOULD I DONT UNDERSTAND SHES MY MOTHER

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Lonstar,

It is unfortunately a fact that not all women are suitable mother material, like the two I already mentioned and YES you may well need to protect yourself from further hurt but perhaps??? considering cutting your loses here and move on with your life the best you can without her in it.

All the best ESTHER