love

over 11 years ago

will i here from gary and andrew this weekend xxxx

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Natalie, I believe in your heart that you will and it should happen. If you want a reading on him. Please contact me for a reading. I will be fast and direct!! Read over my profile and reviews

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natalie,

This can be answers very quickly with two brief yes/no tarot spreads in live chat. Two because you are asking about two different guys.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for chat i can tell you whats ahead of you gary and andrew.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

hello natalie i’m getting some strong vibes i see big things coming to you and i’m seeing you will get in contact with them i see many blessings coming your way if you wanna hear a little more let me give you a reading come and chat i’m online now!.....

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago

hello Natalie, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thank you&blessings.

over 11 years ago

i so would like a reading im going through a really difucult patch with gary i dont have no money for 2 weeks but im finding things so hard at the min xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dar Nat,

Sorry to hear you are going through a difficult patch but the good news is that the planets keep moving and you will come out of this.

In the meantime I would like to point out what is free to all our customers here at Bitwine.

Under News & Articles there is lots of wonderful articles for you to read.

All the best ESTHER