baby talk

over 11 years ago

When will I start a family?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Briana,

There is no blanket answer to your question, because in today’s world having a baby is more of a choice.

However if you have any concerns about getting pregant I would like to take a different approach to your question.

Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i have the answers to all your questions,i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me i can tell you what you need to know and when to expect somthing wonderfull in your life.

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Briana, I would love to help you more, this is an area I specialize in!! I am available right now if you want an, honest, ACCURATE, and detailed reading!!! I can give you the answers you need! I hope to see you soon Briana! Sending light and love ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/28 TO 5/05!!!!