not forgetting the ex

over 11 years ago

hi my name is victoria my d.o.b is 08/20/81 my ex name is michael crowe d.o.b 12/25/76 i haven’t seen my ex in 13 years. i have no contact with him all this time. why can’t i forget him ? i know he’s not my soulmate. do i need a cord-cutting session ? Please advise.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a reason for this and i feel it is coming from him. if you like you can come chat with me for more info.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
coachsmith20's photo

COACHSMITH (coachsmith20)

9 posts

I can help dear…

over 11 years ago
psychictaylorlove didn't upload a photo

PsychicTaylorLove (psychictaylorlove)

16 posts

contact me i have great news for you

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vicki,

I am receiving an Angel message for you and it is as follows:

Sometimes it seems that our thoughts choose us, but this is never the case. We always choose our thoughts – every moment. Our thoughts always have an effect and there are not neutral ones. So, with practice, you can learn to monitor and alter your thoughts. This is the equivalent of putting your hands on the steering wheel of your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thank you&blessings.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vicki,

If you would like some honest answers and also some ways to get this man out of your head,I would be glad to help you. ONline now and ready to help!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $10, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

from what im seeing i think you need a cleansing or candle cause i do see a bight future for your love life i see someone new for you it is a soulmate but you dont notice him cause you never let the nother guy go