finances

over 11 years ago

I have been badly hit by the recession and have lost my business my home and my family .I really want to know whether there is any light at the end of the tunnel for me?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Roy,

If you would like me to look into this for you and give the honest truth to you,I would be glad to. ONline now to help you !

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Roy, I can understand all of the issues and enormous amounts of stress you have been under. Don’t lose hope yet Roy, there are some great opportunities for you, please come visit me in chat and we can talk more. I can give you all the answers you need accurately and in detail! I will be glad to help! Sending light and love ~ Kelly♥

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/28 TO 5/05!!!!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hey Roy, I can tell you right now the only way of getting out is to stand your ground and make rules on how you get out of this situation. If you want more insight. From a no tool reader that is not going to give it to you in sugarcoats!! Feel free on reading over my profile && reviews!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. for more clarity to the topic future insights and further advise.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)