which man is the right one for me

over 11 years ago

i have been in contact with a man for 6 months we dont seem to be getting very far but neither one of us is giving up …what is going on here…

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thank you&blessings.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Helen,

I would be glad to look into this situation for you and see whats going on and what WILL happen. Please check over my feedback and then get in touch with me on Bitwine today!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Helen, I think your just having doubts about this relationship and getting a bit confused on where can it go! If you want me to look into it more please take a session with me. To removed any worries and anything blocking you from going anywhere!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your heat says hold on but your heart says move on due to not taking the next step in the realationship. but i do feel things are going to pikc up for you ans him. but suddenly.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. for more clarity to the topic future insights and further advise.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
jimmiestar's photo

jimmie m (jimmiestar)

4 posts

I see that there is a connection between you that you can not explain I do see that all cards will be put on the table and feelings will be said I see this happening in the next 2 weeks contact me for 5 mins free

over 11 years ago
psychic_isabell's photo

Love therapy (psychic_isabell)

10 posts

Hi I have been a psychic for 15+years I specialize in love & relationship I can tell you everything you need to know and answer all your questions guaranteed

Thxs :)