relationships and trust

over 11 years ago

my dob is 31/08/65 can I trust my partner his dob is 09/10/66

over 11 years ago

Hello Vicki, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vicki,

A relationship spread is the way to go to see where your partner is coming from and his feelings towards you etc.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

You going to have the bright future mentioned by the great psychics.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vicki,

I am also a qualified astrologer of more than 18 years. I can also do a compatability between you both to see how this relationship functions? good or bad?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
pam_richards didn't upload a photo

❧ Advisor Pam (pam_richards)

16 posts

Hello Vicki

Can you trust him is a big question. I can look at his energies for you my love. If you wish guidance, just message me if I am not on for a time.

Pam

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

Hi Vicki,

what i like to do when someone is concerned about a loved one being unfaithful is run what i call a time line – it shows not only the persons actions in the past present and future but it also can pin their thoughts, feelings and motivations with regard to being unfaithful – but i would need your boyfriends full name and birth place to do it and there isn’t enough room to do it here…the benefit of running a timeline for someone who is suspecious of their mate being unfaithful is that not only will you see the infidelity if it has already occurred but. . . . . i am an empath as well as a psychic so i get to see “Why” the person was unfaithful and what they were thinking and feeling at the time….and all this information is very helpful to the person who has been cheated on because it gives them the whole picture and then they have a much better understanding of whether they should stay and try to forgive and give it another try or if they should end the relationship for good…i would be happy to read your boyfriends timeline for you ….just contact me for a chat…...it doesn’t have to be a real long reading – you can make it as brief or as long as you like… – it’s horrible to live with these kind of questions in your head and heart, and they never really go away until you are sure of what is going on …. so if you’d like to get a concrete detailed answer just contact me by chat…and we’ll get to the bottom of this Barbara Reen

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi vicki:)

i can look into this and give the the BEST future insights and adive and tell you what you need to know!

click my link to view my profile page and check out my reviews and deals!.

i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help you. i an give you a full reading with no time limit for $25, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.