(sos) same ole stuff!

over 11 years ago

After no contact for 3 weeks 7/5/75 called today with a very blank conversation. Why did he call? Is he still intrested and will he call back?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

COME CHAT WITH ME ILL BE GLAD TO HELP GIVE YOU THE BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS AND ADVISE.

CLIKC MY PROFILE PAGE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT ME AND MY SPECIAL!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hi Casey, Yes he was thinking about you and wanted to talk with you. I can give you ALL the accurate, detailed information on whats going on and why. I hope to see you soon Casey!! Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help you with whatever you need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $25, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

As a counsellor I would like to put in a suggestion to your question. He calls with that type of conversation to keep you hooked into his life as a just in case.

I assume you are talking about a romantic type relationship you were wishes for here?

Come talk to me more in private because remember this board is really only to gives us readers an idea of what you wish to discuss in Live-Chat.

You also may like to consider reading some of my articles under News & Articles.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Thanks all!